Photo Diary | Liberty her Birthday 2016

10:00 AM

Today was Valentines Day, but it's also my dog her Birthday! 
Here are some snaps of today... 

At night she sleeps with me in my bed, but she also has a bed downstairs, so I put her presents on there before she came down. Also I put some bday flags up :) (Total dog mom here, no judgement pls)

 I also gave her a crown with a 4 on it (it's her 4th birthday)
 It was kinda raining on and off today, but we still went on a long walk.
 Some of the presents she got.
 I also made bday cupcakes (not all for her, she had 1 :), don't want her to get sick)
 She also got a 'Snuffelbox' it's a dutch website where you can order surprise boxes for you dog.
I decided to order her one this year and she really loved it!
It had lot's a different candy in it, a small shampoo bottle, some coupons and rose petals.
I think she had a really fun day and that she enjoyed her Birthday.
As I am typing this right now she's on her back, paws in the air on the couch sleeping with a smile on her face. It warms my heart, best valentines day for me :)

I hope you all enjoyed this valentines day, single or not, you should enjoy this day and spend it with loved ones or loved pets ;)!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram