Review| L'Oréal vs Maybelline Powder Foundation

10:55 AM


DSC01995xx
I was using the L'Oréal Accord Parfait Genius  for a little while when I saw the Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin one in the store. I wanted to try the Maybelline one because I used their regular liquid foundation before and liked it (as a drugstore make-up). I have normal sensitive skin with sometimes a few dry patches. After testing them both, my preference does stay with the L'Oréal one. This because it feels more smooth on the skin, has descent coverage (you can use it as a fast foundation if you just have to run errands or just having a day at home) and just works well with my skin. The Maybelline one feels more powdery, has less coverage and doesn't spread out as well as the L'Oréal one does, it also does not help if you have dry patches, it just makes it worse. At least that is my opinion :). Let me know what you think if you tried them!
xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram