Review | Coco & Eve

12:39 PM

I saw the Coco & Eve Super Nourishing Coconut & Fig Hair Masque advertisement on Instagram a while back and after checking out their website I decided to purchase their hair product.


About the product:

-  5 in 1 treatment
- Sulfate free
- Phtlalate free
- Paraben free
- Color safe
- 100% vegan
- Gluten free
- Cruelty free
- Peta approved

What they promise:

  • Restores dry damaged hair
  • Improves hair texture and shine
  • Hydrates and deeply conditions
  • Treats split ends and tames frizz
  • Transform your hair in only 10 minutes

My experience:

I feel like the product does what it promises. My hair was pretty dry and my ends needed a trim really badly. I used the product like I would a conditioner and let it set for about 15-20 minutes, than rinsed it out. I let my hair air dry and I saw and felt a difference. My hair had less frizz, was really soft and had volume. I also like that the product is vegan and cruelty free. Now that I finished the product and washed my hair with my regular shampoo and conditioner for a couple of times I do feel like my hair has gone back to how it was before. I will be repurchasing the Coco&Eve product again and maybe use it every other time I wash my hair instead of every time I washed my hair, just to make it last longer. 




I hope you found this helpful and let me know your experience, if you used the products, in the comments. Any questions? Feel free to ask.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram