Go to drugstore make-up

3:42 AM

Today I want to share my go to drugstore make-up products.
I use them when I know I'm not really going anywhere and just stay at home, but still want to look good. Or when I just need to run a few errands, but don't really want to go all out on the make-up.
It's also a good set to start with as a beginner.

Make-up bag from H&M
Eye pencil (perfect kohl & contour liner) from 2B cosmetics
Liquid eyeliner (Big, Bold & Precise) from NYC 
Mascara (The Falsies Volume Express) from Maybelline
Long Lasting pressed powder (Stay Matte) from Rimmel London in the shade 003 peach glow
Flawless Finish Foundation (Super Stay Better Skin) from Maybelline in 021 Nude
Eyeshadow palette (Absolute Matt) from Catrice Cosmetics

If you would like to see a review from any of these products, please let me know in the comments.

xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram