Review | Toni&Guy Dry Shampoo

5:00 AM

I've been a big fan of dry shampoo for about a year now.
I used to wash my hair every day (and I know it's bad), because I felt like it was dirty and oily, so dry shampoo has been a huge life saver for my hair.
I had been using the dry shampoo from Schwarzkopf for the last months, but I ran out and just quickly picked up another dry shampoo from the drugstore that looked interesting to try.
So today I'll do a quick review on the Toni&Guy Cleanse Dry Shampoo. 
This bottle, 5.2 Oz./250ml, lasted me for about a month I feel like. 
The smell of it isn't bad either. I had some dry shampoos before that smelled really bad.
It does the job of keeping your hair fresh and clean. 
I can't remember how much I paid for it exactly, but I know it's not expensive at all.
I definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a good dry shampoo!

I also want to add that I haven't been uploading every Sunday like I said I would, but I have some projects that I'm working on, so you have something to look forward too in the meantime :).

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram