2018 January Favorites

11:04 AM

DSC02616x 
This is the first month I'm doing a favorites post on the things I liked during the month of January. I love reading other peoples monthly favorites, so I thought why not do my own :).
So these were my January favorites...
  1. I always used the body butter from The Body Shop, but since they sadly no longer have a store close to where I live I wanted to use this opportunity to try something new. I bought the Inecto Body Lotion in the scent Lime, Mint & Coconut. First of all it smells really good and fresh. The lotion gets absorbed into the skin really fast, so no waiting for it to dry and my body feels smooth after using it.
  2. Replay Signature Perfume. I got this perfume right before Christmas from my mom. I first fell in love with the packaging, the black with flowers, so cute! It smells good too. It has a sort of musky flowery smell to it.
  3. The Body Shop Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion. Like I said, they don't have Body Shop near where I live anymore but I got this lotion on vacation a while back and never and somehow put it aside. Due to the colder weather my skin was looking a little red and shiny in the morning so I decided to try this product. I used it before I put on my make-up. It dries pretty fast which make it time saving. The only thing that might bother some people is maybe the smell. It smells very citrusy when applying.
  4.   Inecto Little Helper Hand & Nails Cream was a rescue product this month. Because of the cold weather my hands were very dry at times. I put this product on, rub my hands a few time, let it soak in and done. It makes my hands smooth and I love the smell of it! It smells like almonds/Shea butter. I wish they made these in smaller sizes so I could carry one around in my purse.
  5. Next we have the Yves Rocher Coconut Body Wash. I love products from Yves Rocher and have been using them for years. I got to know them from my mom, she uses alot of their products aswel. Obviously this soap smells like coconuts, but they have different smells too. And if you are interested, the products are all Cruelty Free and weren't tested on animals! Which is a huge plus for me!
  6. Last month I used the Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleasing Water to remove my make-up. It says on the bottle you don't need to rinse it off, but my face just feels sticky and dry after. I use this product to remove the first layer of make-up before I cleanse my face with other products.
  7. On last thing I loved the month of January and still love it by the way, is my Power bracelet from &Other Stories. I just love this dainty gold bracelet that is says Power on it. I mean... do I need to say more about it :).
I hoped you like my January favorites. If you want me to do more of these or if you have any question regarding the products mentioned, feel free to leave me a comment.
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram