Photo Diary | My Dog her 6th Birthday

11:08 AM

Foto koek Scheepers 
My doggie had her 6th birthday on February 14th. I wanted some cute pictures of her so I ordered some balloons and had a mini photo shoot.
Since we got the balloons, I thought I might as well have a little birthday party for her, so I did.

DSC04949x 
I had a cake made with one of her pictures on it.

DSC04973x 
I got her a birthday girl ribbon :).

DSC04981x 
The party table... like I said, it was a small party :). I got the Paw Patrol themed stuff cause... well... those are doggies :).

DSC05003x 
It was a fun day, Liberty was so tired after the party, but she had fun too.

I made a mini vlog of her party, you can watch it by clicking the picture below.
DSC04874x
I know not everyone is a dog person, but I still hope you liked this post. Just putting my life on here a little bit at the time.
xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram