Photo Diary | Weekend getaway with our dog

11:07 AM

 Me and my boyfriend went on a little getaway weekend with our dog Liberty. It was her first time staying at a hotel and her second time at the beach.

We first stopped to get some food at a beach restaurant. Liberty just chilled on the floor :).
 My boyfriend isn't really good at taking pictures, hence the 'no feet' shot lol.

 Liberty got a present from the hotel people, so nice of them to give her something.
 Our hotel room had such a great view, I took this picture at night, but I love how it turned out with the lights!
 The next morning I started with editing a quick vlog and just chilling out in our hotel room waiting on roomservice.
 Our breakfast was so yummie!

 Some outtakes from what I filmed.

 Outfit I wore:
Shirt - H&M
Leggings - Don't remember (no brand)
Shoes - knockoff converse

We had fun and our dog enjoyed the trip, we plan on doing it again soon! 

I also vlogged a little bit, you can check out the vlog by clicking on the link below.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram