My Christmas tree 2017

11:02 AM

ChristmasTree2017-3 
I was really dreading getting down the fake giant Christmas tree from the attic and putting it up. I hated how it looked and how big it was. After some browsing on Pinterest I noticed how pretty real trees looked, so this year I decided to get a real life potted Christmas tree. I got a potted one so I can put it outside after Christmas is over and still enjoy the tree even without ornaments and lights.
FIY: the corner doesn't normally look like that, I had to push thing around to fit the tree.
ChristmasTree2017-2 
I put my tree in a flexible wicker basket I bought and put a fluffy rug in front of it to put the presents on. I'm so in love with how the tree looks inside the basket :). 
ChristmasTree2017-1 
I didn't want to overload the tree with ornaments and lights, so I kept it simple. I bought a few metallic prism ornaments, some plate hangers with random texts on them, a few awesome golden balls and this combined with white star ornaments and a few white balls I had left from last year. I chose white lights, basically because I don't like the yellow looking ones. On top of the tree I have a big feather pompom with golden edges. I don't know how I feel about this yet, some days I like it, others I'm thinking about putting something else in it :). What do you think?
I do like my tree a lot this year and think I might get a real one every year. Do you have a fake or real tree?
Thank you for reading.
XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram