Review | &OtherStories Jewelry

8:55 AM

A while back when I went shopping I noticed they opened a &OtherStories shop about half an hour from where I live. I heard a lot about them online, so I decided to step in and check it out for myself. After browsing a little I went home with a gold bracelet (mentioned in my January Favs blog post). I wanted to buy a lot more but was in a little time crunch. Around Valentine's day I decided to check out their website and ordered a ring set and new earrings. They ship pretty fast so I was happy when my package came. I'm totally sold on their jewelry! I love the dainty gold jewelry and the fact that it's not expensive or over-priced. It's good quality as far as I have wore (I sleep and shower with it) it so I wanted to share my experience with you guys. 

In the picture from top right to bottom left:
On my fingers:
- Silver Black Stone ring from a local jewelry shop
- Silver Wave ring I bought when I was 16 at the beach
- Gold disk ring set from &OtherStories
- Midi ring from H&M

In my ears:
- 2 sets of plain silver hoops from Twice As Nice
- Hoop earring with plate from &OtherStories


Let me know what you think.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram